The Supranational Approach to Business, Economics and Management Conference will be held online on November 24-25, 2023.
This conference aims to bring together leading researchers, academicians, and professionals from various disciplines to foster interdisciplinary discussions and collaborations related to the supranational perspective on business, economics, and management.
Diverse Topics: The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Supranational governance and policy implications
- Cross-cultural management and international business
- Global economic trends and challenges
- Sustainable development and corporate social responsibility
- Innovation and technology in a global context
- International finance and trade
- Entrepreneurship and small business management
- General Management and Organization Studies
- Studies of Economics and Business
Publication Opportunities: To ensure the wide dissemination of research presented at the conference, SABEM is collaborating with renowned journals, including those indexed in ESCI and Scopus.
More information can be found here.